#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator






1. Do you procrastinate sometimes? 


Yes, I think I often procrastinate. In fact, procrastination has always been my biggest problem.  Although I know what I want to do, I always delay for various reasons and never take the first step. 

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on? 


For example, the things with deadlines, like school reports and homework or the things that don't have deadlines, like I want to complete a goal, such as getting a certificate or learning some new things that I am interested in, but In the end many things were never completed as planned. 

3. What are some reasons for procrastination? 


First, I think I always use excuses such as being very tired in class, not having time after school, perfectionism...etc.
Second, because there is no deadline for completion of these things, so there may be various reasons for delaying,  and these reasons makes me unable to take the first step. 

4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination? 


I decided to plan my weekly schedule very seriously, and stipulate that I had to complete my homework before I could do my leisure. I think these methods maybe can be used to combat my procrastination. 

留言

  1. Weekly schedule sounds like a good plan.

    回覆刪除
  2. It is such a hardworking way to do a weekly schedule, I am too lazy doing that.
    You are such a diligent girl, Giny.

    回覆刪除
  3. Good plan! Let's beat procrastination!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章