#1 Greetings

 

About me

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. My name is Giny.

I was brought up in New Taipei City and there are three members in my family. 

I major in Finance at National Taipei University of Business.

Now, let me introduce myself!

 


 

Personality

First of all I want to introduce my personality.

I consider myself an Introverted person, because I sometimes shy to chat with others.

I usually listen more than speak up and I am more comfortable with people I have known for a long time.

 


Interests

Then I want to introduce my interests.

In my leisure time, I enjoy traveling with my family,

I like to plan my own travel itinerary and take my camera to record every scene,

which can not only ease the pressure of my studies, but also broaden my experience.

 

when I traveling with my family

This is a picture I took in Taitung
This is a photo which I took in Pingtung

 

Finally, I hope I can keep working hard to write blog.

May all your wishes come true.

See you next time ~

 



留言

  1. Through your blog, I can feel that you enjoy sharing yourself. And I like your blog style.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章